The National WWII Museum’s travel program extends the Museum’s tradition of inspiration, excellence, and thoughtful inquiry to important WWII sites around the world. With VIP access to the most intriguing destinations, rich historical context from curators, primary-source materials from the Museum’s digital collections, and custom experiences found nowhere else, The National WWII Museum has become the leader in WWII travel, providing unforgettable journeys into history. As the marketing agency for the travel program, Clip Media Group has helped to refresh and rebrand the program to showcase the luxury nature of these unique journeys and the educational value not found in other tours. We are proud to be a part of a program that once hosted 500 guests and now is bringing history to life to over 2000 travelers in 2018. Challenge
- Create a new look and feel for print brochures and emails promoting tours to members of the museum
- Create content and branding that attracts more female travelers
- Create a value proposition and points of distinction to break out from the competition
- Support a new affinity partnership program by promoting the Museum’s tours through co-branded marketing opportunities.
- Increase sales by providing more information to enable prospects to make a purchase decision sooner
- Educate and inspire the museum members to look no further than The National WWII Museum educational travel program when looking for historical battlefield tours.